Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Beginning

Who knows what will appear here, I am sure that some thoughts will be original and others will be claimed and renamed. I often wonder if there are really any new thoughts that occur in the world. Are there thoughts that have never been thought? Maybe but yet the human condition would seem to be an ongoing process that repeats it’s self in various forms throughout time. Yet I know for me there are ALWAYS new thoughts that are at least new to me so forgive me if you read comments and observations in this blog that you have heard and or thought yourself. The intent is to stimulate thought and reflection. Of course you will find information that I find interesting or of importance to me. I love to think and my human nature loves to espouse my brilliant musings and observation. The intent is to share and receive input on the thoughts shared in the blog.

Well where to start? I guess at the beginning. I was born a long time ago or at least my soul feels as if I am an ol’ soul…oh wait; maybe the beginning is the wrong place to start. Maybe I should be a little more current. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment